Sunday, July 22, 2012

On Government Offices


I have been transacting with different government lately (e.g. SSS ID re-application, NBI clearance, retirement of business in Manila City Hall, retirement of business in BIR, Pag-ibig Home Loan amortization payment).  There is one thing in common among these offices - long queues.  For me, it's okay to wait as long as I am served well.

From my experience, I like most the services of Pag-ibig Fund and the least is the BIR. 

Why?

The people I encountered in Pag-ibig Fund offices, specifically the branch in Gil Puyat in Makati and in Imus are very courteous.  Yes, there are long queues but I am accommodated well.
With BIR, it’s been more than a month now since I applied for a business retirement.  Till today, I haven’t gotten a certificate of closure.  When I applied, several personnel specifically in the office for Sta. Ana RDO are unaccommodating.  I do not like the way they answer to my queries.  I will not ask I know the answer and they look very annoyed at me.  I was so pissed off.  I really would like to shout at them at I am a good taxpayer and your salaries are from my taxes.  I’ve been calling them and I was passed on to several people already.  For me, anybody deserves respect and a good service especially from the government offices because you were placed there to serve us – the common people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates