Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Camera Evolution

I love taking pictures.  I love capturing my kid’s activities and developments. 


My first digital camera was a Kodak EasyShare with 3.2 megapixels resolution camera.  The camera is easy to use as the features are very simple.


When bigger resolutions were invented in the photography world, my sister gave me a Sony Cybershot T200 camera as a Christmas gift in 2007 I think.  It is an 8.1 megapixel camera and 5x optical zoom.  The camera is so slim, stylish and sleek.  I love this camera.  I specifically like the large touch screen and smile shutter features.  My son was still a baby when I got this camera and I always use the smile shutter mode when taking his pictures.  This mode automatically takes picture when the subject smiles.  It is very fun to use! Until this day, I still use it as it is very handy.


December last year, I upgraded to DSLR!! I got myself a Nikon D3100 as my Christmas gift for myself.  I originally planned to get a midrange DSLR camera as I don’t want to upgrade again in the near future.  But, my budget does not permit so I opted to this model.  I mostly take pictures of our family during events, activities and basically anything we do.  I am not really planning anything to become a professional photographer.  I just want good photos.  So I have no regrets of getting an entry-level DSLR camera as I am really a beginner.  Nikon D3100 has 14.2 megapixels, very handy, the size and weight for me is just right for a girl.  It’s very easy to use and I enjoy experimenting on the different modes.  

This means, more and more photos will be shot! More memories! More fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates