Tuesday, May 08, 2012

SMART Bro Internet


I am a subscriber of SMART Bro Fixed– Plan 999 Unlimited at home since 2008.  It’s an unlimited internet connection with antenna outside for P999 per month.  Before I chose Smart, I did a research on what is the best and fast internet in our place.  Since most of people in our neighborhood are using Smart, I also chose Smart.


I don’t know if Smart still offers this same plan but Smart never failed me from the start until now.  An internet addict as I am, I am online more than 10 hours per day and I got a strong, fast and reliable connection whatever time of time and whatever weather it is.  I remember, I was online during Ondoy strong rains.

For over the years, I changed my laptop to a desktop and added a router in our internet so I can also connect through my laptop and phone when my kid is using our desktop.  With the maximum connection of four that I had, the connection is still fast.

Also as a loyal subscriber, I was rewarded with a Samsung N150 netbook that I pay for additional P450 in my bill for two years.  Not bad!

I hope the Smart services will still be the same or get better and better and I will be a loyal subscriber!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates