Wednesday, May 30, 2012

We're Ready!


School year 2012 to 2013 is opening one week from today.  Checking my list, each item got a check mark already!


     - All school uniforms, sando and briefs were washed and pressed.  I personally did this task.  Our new household help has not gotten my trust yet on washing and ironing our important clothes.


     - All books and notebooks are labeled and plastic covered.


     - All school supplies are labeled.


     - Bought new shoes and socks.  My kid's old school shoes still fit.  I was instructing my kid that he will wear the new shoes on Mondays and Wednesdays, old shoes on Tuesdays and Thursdays and rubber shoes on Fridays for his PE class. 


     - Bought bigger bag for my kid’s 7 books, 6 notebooks and other school needs.
     
     - Bought drinks and biscuits for his baon.


     - And most importantly, I have set my kid’s mind that it is school time once again! :)  I started practicing him to sleep and wake up early.  We practiced writing his name, read his old notes and others.


Good luck to my kid! How time flies! Before you were just a baby, now you are certified student! All we wanted is for you to enjoy school and have a good education. Welcome to big school!  


1 comments:

Ella Go said...

Hi Sis, san po pinasok kid mo?

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates